Jump to navigation Jump to search
|, KCNF2, KV6.2, potassium voltage-gated channel modifier subfamily G member 2|
Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily G member 2 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the KCNG2 gene. The protein encoded by this gene is a voltage-gated potassium channel subunit.
- GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000178342 - Ensembl, May 2017
- GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000059852 - Ensembl, May 2017
- "Human PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- "Mouse PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- Zhu XR, Netzer R, Bohlke K, Liu Q, Pongs O (Dec 1999). "Structural and functional characterization of Kv6.2 a new gamma-subunit of voltage-gated potassium channel". Receptors Channels. 6 (5): 337–50. PMID 10551266.
- Gutman GA, Chandy KG, Grissmer S, Lazdunski M, McKinnon D, Pardo LA, Robertson GA, Rudy B, Sanguinetti MC, Stuhmer W, Wang X (Dec 2005). "International Union of Pharmacology. LIII. Nomenclature and molecular relationships of voltage-gated potassium channels". Pharmacol Rev. 57 (4): 473–508. doi:10.1124/pr.57.4.10. PMID 16382104.
- Kv6.2+Potassium+Channel at the US National Library of Medicine Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
- KCNB2+protein,+human at the US National Library of Medicine Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
|This membrane protein–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|