|Broadcast area||Randsburg, California|
|First air date||February 3, 1991|
|Format||Christian adult contemporary|
|HAAT||397 meters (1,302 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KGBM (1989-2016)|
|Owner||Educational Media Foundation|
KLXP (89.7 FM, "K-Love") is a non-commercial radio station that is licensed to Randsburg, California and serves Ridgecrest, California City, and the Antelope Valley. The station is owned by Educational Media Foundation and broadcasts the Christian adult contemporary format of its nationally syndicated K-Love network. KLXP is simulcast on translator station K236AW (95.1 FM) in Lancaster, California.
In 2002, Grace Broadcasting sold KGBM to Educational Media Foundation (EMF) for an undisclosed amount. EMF then flipped the station to its Air1 network, which at the time broadcast a Christian rock format.
- "Directory of Radio Stations in the United States and Canada" (PDF). The Broadcasting Yearbook 1991. Broadcasting Publications Inc. 1991. p. B-41. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "Amigo Adds In Austin" (PDF). Radio and Records. February 1, 2002. p. 6. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Official website (K-Love)
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KLXP
- Radio-Locator information on KLXP
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KLXP