|City||Los Alamos, New Mexico|
|Broadcast area||Santa Fe area|
|Branding||KRSN AM 1490 FM 107.1|
|Slogan||Kommunity Radio Station Now|
|Translator(s)||107.1 MHz (K296GI - Los Alamos)|
|First air date||1965|
|Power||1,000 watts unlimited|
|Callsign meaning||Kommunity Radio Station Now|
|Affiliations||ABC Radio , CBS Radio, Westwood One|
KRSN (1490 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a Variety format. Licensed to Los Alamos, New Mexico, United States, the station serves the Los Alamos, Espanola and Santa Fe areas. The station is currently owned by Gillian Sutton and features programming from ABC Radio, CBS Radio and Westwood One. The station is an affiliate of the syndicated Pink Floyd program "Floydian Slip."
KRSN, whose slogan is "Kommunity Radio Station Now," also streams live on the web.
KRSN won ten New Mexico Broadcaster Association Awards including Radio Division 4 Station of the Year for 2010.
KRSN was originally KRS, which started broadcasting in February 1946.
- "KRSN Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "KRSN AM 1490, Los Alamos, NM". Retrieved July 11, 2010.
- "New Mexico Broadcasters Association". Retrieved July 11, 2010.
- Truslow, Edith; Smith, Ralph. "Manhattan District History Project Y The Los Alamos Project, Vol. II August 1945 Through December 1946" (PDF). www.osti.gov. p. 48. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KRSN
- Radio-Locator Information on KRSN
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KRSN
|This article about a radio station in New Mexico is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|