|City||Bismarck, North Dakota|
|Branding||Fox Sports 710|
|Slogan||Bismarck-Mandan's New Sports Leader|
|First air date||January, 2002|
|Affiliations||Fox Sports Radio|
|Owner||iHeartMedia, Inc. |
(CC Licenses, LLC)
|Sister stations||KBMR, KFYR, KQDY, KSSS, KYYY|
On June 1, 2014 at midnight KXMR rebranded as "710 The Fan" and switched affiliations from ESPN Radio to Fox Sports Radio and also airs "Fan" programming from KFXN 100.3 FM Minneapolis, Minnesota. The station rebranded as "Fox Sports 710" in 2015 without any changes to its "Fan" programming.
On April 27, 2017 KXMR filed an application for a Federal Communications Commission construction permit to move the day transmitter site to the night site and decrease day power to 4,000 watts. Critical hours operation would be discontinued. The application was accepted for filing the following day.
- "Application for Construction Permit for Commercial Broadcast Station". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. April 28, 2017. Retrieved May 7, 2017.
- Fox Sports 710 official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KXMR
- Radio-Locator Information on KXMR
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KXMR
|This article about a radio station in North Dakota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|