kabel eins classics
|kabel eins classics|
|Launched||1 June 2006|
|Owned by||ProSiebenSat.1 Media|
|Picture format||576i (16:9 SDTV)|
|Broadcast area||Germany, Austria, Switzerland|
|Sister channel(s)||kabel eins|
kabel eins Doku
|Kabel Deutschland (Germany)||Channel 316 (SD) / Channel 335 (HD)|
|Unitymedia (Germany)||Channel 272 (SD) / Channel 76 (HD)|
|UPC Austria (Austria)||Channel 272 (HD)|
|UPC Switzerland (Switzerland)||Channel 134 (HD)|
|Telekom Entertain (Germany)||Channel 205 (SD/HD)|
|A1 TV (Austria)||Channel 510 (SD)|
|Magine TV (Germany)||-|
kabel eins classics is a German pay-tv-channel of ProSiebenSat.1 Media. The channel is a branch of kabel eins and went on air on June 1, 2006. The channel broadcasts a 24-hour program that focuses on feature films and serials from the 1940s to the late 1990s. Once a week, on Saturday, the latest films from 2000 will be shown.
Kabel eins classics shows feature films, series and exclusive in-house productions. Broadcasts include Star Trek, The Andromeda Strain, A Foreign Affair and Clear and Present Danger. In addition, series such as The Streets of San Francisco, Vega$, The A-Team and Miami Vice.
On May 18, 2016, ProSiebenSat.1 Media announced its intention to discontinue the distribution via the Sky platform on June 30, 2016. The reasons are "different strategic orientations" between ProSiebenSat1 and Sky. It was therefore decided to end the broadcast at the end of the agreed term of the contract.
- "Programm" (in German). Kabel eins classics. Retrieved 2013-09-24.
- "Nachschlag: Noch mehr HD-Sender bei Unitymedia" (in German). digitalfernsehen.de. 2015-09-21. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- Beitrag im Vodafone-Forum zu kabel eins classics HD
- "Pay-TV-Sender von ProSiebenSat.1 verschwinden bei Sky" (in German). DWDL.de. 2016-05-18. Retrieved 2016-05-18.
- "Wunschliste". wunschliste.de. Retrieved 15 July 2017.
- Official website (in German)
|This article about a German television station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|