Kellogg Community College
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Students||14,649 in 2009-2010 |
|Campus||Battle Creek with regional centers in Albion, Hastings, Coldwater.|
|Colors||Silver and Royal Blue|
Kellogg Community College (KCC) is a public community college in Battle Creek, Michigan, online, and at other campuses in Southwest Michigan. Satellite campuses include the Eastern Academic Center, located in Albion; the Fehsenfeld Center, located in Hastings; the Grahl Center, located in Coldwater; and the Regional Manufacturing Technology Center, located in Battle Creek.
Kellogg Community College was reaccredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools during the spring semester of 2002. During the spring 2002 semester KCC had 91 administrative personnel, 94 full-time faculty members, 78 support staff, 21 maintenance persons, 100 part-time employees, and 200 part-time faculty. There were also 80 students employed.
KCC offers nearly 100 pre-professional college / university transfer curricula; approximately 40 occupational associate degree programs in health, business, secretarial, technical and public science fields; more than 30 certificate programs aimed toward job preparation; and related training for apprenticeships.
Kellogg Community College offers six athletics programs including baseball, men's basketball, women's basketball, women's soccer, softball and women's volleyball. The teams compete as members of the Michigan Community College Athletic Association  and Region 12 of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA). Their men's basketball team is coached by Ben Reed.
- "2012 Institutional Self-Study Report" (PDF). Kellogg Community College. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 8, 2012. Retrieved March 2, 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "About Kellogg Community College". Kellogg Community College. Archived from the original on February 9, 2012. Retrieved March 2, 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Kellogg Community College Athletics". Kellogg Community College. Retrieved April 19, 2012.
- "Michigan Community College Athletic Association". Michigan Community College Athletic Association. Retrieved April 19, 2012.
- "National Junior College Athletic Association". National Junior College Athletic Association. Archived from the original on April 25, 2012. Retrieved April 19, 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Ben Reed named KCC men's basketball head coach". Battle Creek Enquirer. Retrieved March 19, 2016.
|This article about a university or college in Michigan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|