|Founded by||Gordonia members|
Kfar HaHoresh (Hebrew: כְּפַר הַחֹרֶשׁ, כפר החורש, lit. village of the thicket) is a kibbutz in northern Israel. Located near Nazareth, it falls under the jurisdiction of Jezreel Valley Regional Council. In 2017 it had a population of 661.
The kibbutz was established in 1933 by members of the Gordonia youth movement who had previously been living in Ness Ziona. The land had been bought by the Jewish National Fund in 1930. Today the kibbutz has been privatized. The Arabic-language radio station Radio A-Shams broadcasts from the kibbutz.
An important Pre-Pottery Neolithic B site in the vicinity of the kibbutz is under excavation since early 1990s by an expedition of Hebrew University of Jerusalem directed by Professor Nigel Goring-Morris. According to the excavator, the site represents a regional funerary center. The site is associated with the Neolithic transition.
- "Localities File" (XLS). Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. 2017. Retrieved 22 April 2019.
- "The 2007–8 excavation seasons at Pre-Pottery Neolithic B Kfar HaHoresh, Israel". Antiquity. Durham University. 82 (318). December 2008. Archived from the original on September 15, 2016.
- Boyd, Brian; Crossland, Zoë (December 2000). "New fieldwork at Shuqba Cave and in Wadi en-Natuf, Western Judea". Antiquity. Cambridge University Press. 74 (286): 755–756. doi:10.1017/S0003598X00060294.