Kingsbury Aviation was an English aircraft manufacturer and engineering business based at Kingsbury Aerodrome, Kingsbury, London from 1916.
From 1915 the engineering company Barningham Limited used a building near Kingsbury House to manufacture equipment in support of the war effort. In 1916 it purchased the 109-acre Kingsury House estate and with planning permission for two hangars it created Kingsbury Aerodrome and formed a new company Kingsbury Aviation.
Kingsbury Aviation had a contract to build 150 Airco DH.6 training biplanes for the Royal Flying Corps (RFC) and by mid-1918 it employed 800 people on the site. The company had a contract to build 20 Vickers Vimy biplane bombers but with the end of the First World War the government contracts were cancelled. The company designed and built a motor scooter and a light car but they were not a success and they went into liquidation in 1921. After a few years of being empty the aerodrome and hangars were purchased by Vanden Plas to build motor car bodies.
- Philip Grant (2011). "Kingsbury Works - Wings and Wheels" (PDF). London Borough of Brent.
- Jackson 1987, p. 92