The Krakow Post is an English-language newspaper based in Krakow, Poland. Owned by Lifeboat Limited since 2008, the monthly newspaper covers local and national news, politics, culture, business, sports, and human interest stories.
After coming under new ownership in 2008, the Krakow Post was redesigned as a monthly newspaper, with Anna Spysz serving as the editor-in-chief until late 2010.
In January 2011, Jamie Stokes took over her role at the newspaper's helm. Steven Hoffman has been editor-in-chief of the online version since February 2015.
In 2011, The New York Times referred to the Krakow Post and other English-language press in Eastern Europe as having acted as "springboards for a generation of American journalists interested in working in the former East Bloc — though not in the servile role of many local publications." 
The Krakow Post came under new management and was relaunched in a magazine format in November 2012.
Broadsheet format (289 x 390 mm), 32 pages, full color. The ISSN of the paper 1898-4762.
- "Krakow Post: About". Krakowpost.com. 2008-07-27. Retrieved 2013-12-30.
- "Pierwszy angielskojęzyczny tygodnik o Krakowie (Trans. First English-Language Weekly in Krakow)". Polskalokalna.pl. 2007-05-25. Retrieved 2013-12-30.
- "Hal Foster, Author at Baltimore Post Examiner". Baltimorepostexaminer.com. 2013-05-25. Retrieved 2013-12-30.
- "Jamie Stokes". Independent.co.uk. 2012-07-10. Retrieved 2013-12-30.
- "Krakow Post: Contribute". Retrieved 2015-11-11.
- "English-Language Press Flexing Its Muscles in Eastern Europe". Nytimes.com. 2011-04-24. Retrieved 2013-12-30.