Lal Qila metro station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Netaji Subhash Marg, Delhi 110006|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Operated by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
Platform-1 → Escorts Mujesar
Platform-2 →Kashmere Gate
|Structure type||Underground, Double-track|
|Opened||May 28, 2017|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2018)
|G||Street Level||Exit/ Entrance|
|M||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Ticket/token, shops|
|P||Southbound||Platform 1 → Toward Escorts Mujesar|
|Island platform, doors will open on the right|
|Northbound||Platform 2 Toward ← Kashmere Gate|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2017)
|Lal Qila metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2||Gate No-3||Gate No-4|
|Chandni Chowk||Old Delhi Railway Station||Yamuna Bazar||Red Fort|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2018)
- Phase III Corridors (PDF) (Map). Delhi Metro.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Lal Qila metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|