Lambayong, Sultan Kudarat
|Municipality of Lambayong|
Map of Sultan Kudarat with Lambayong highlighted
|Region||Soccsksargen (Region XII)|
|Barangays||26 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Ferdinand G. Agduma|
|• Vice Mayor||Francis Eric E. Recinto|
|• Congressman||Bai Rihan M. Sakaluran|
|• Electorate||37,343 voters (2016)|
|• Total||226.88 km2 (87.60 sq mi)|
|• Density||340/km2 (880/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)64|
|Climate type||tropical climate|
|Income class||2nd municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||150.2 million (2016)|
The municipality of Lambayong was transferred from Cotabato Province to Province of Sultan Kudarat on November 22, 1973 by presidential decree 341 of President Ferdinand E. Marcos. It was named as Mariano Marcos in honor of his father.
On October 12, 1988, President Corazon Aquino signed Republic Act No. 6676, renaming the municipality to its current name.
Lambayong is politically subdivided into 26 barangays.
- Caridad (Cuyapon)
- Gansing (Bilumen)
- New Cebu
- Poblacion (Lambayong)
- Tumiao (Tinaga)
|Population census of Lambayong|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Sultan Kudarat". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region XII (Soccsksargen)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Presidential Decree No. 341, s. 1973 | GOVPH". Official Gazette of the Republic of the Philippines. Retrieved 9 September 2017.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region XII (Soccsksargen)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region XII (Soccsksargen)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Sultan Kudarat". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|