Law of Vietnam
New laws introduced since:
- Penal Code 1912
- September 2, 1945 President Ho announced Independence Declaration
- November 9, 1946 the first constitution was adopted by the National Assembly
- Includes 7 chapters, 70 articles
1954: Geneva Agreement has been signed thanks to Dien Bien Phu victory.
1959: Constitution of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, adopted on January 1, 1960. It consisted of X chapters, 112 articles
1975: The reunification of North and South Vietnam
1980: Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, adopted on December 19, 1980
Includes XII chapters, 147 articles. The consequence of the policy of economic liberalization “Doi Moi” started in 1986.
April 15, 1992: Constitution of the socialist Republic of the Vietnam includes XII chapters, 147 articles.
Law System of Socialist Republic of Vietnam
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
- Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Judiciary of Vietnam
- Legal systems of the world
- Supreme People’s Procuracy of Vietnam
- 28,000 Vietnamese laws translated into English - Search engine for laws translated into English.
- Guide to Law Online for Vietnam - US Library of Congress guide to Vietnamese legal system.
- 1992 Constitution of Vietnam - Official translation into English
- ASEAN Law Association, Vietnam front page
- (in English) Vietnam Law & Legal Forum
|This Vietnam-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|