|Operator||Airports Authority of India|
|Serves||North Lakhimpur, Dhemaji|
|Elevation AMSL||330 ft / 101 m|
The Lilabari airport project in Lakhimpur began following hectic campaigning and lobbying by local Member of Parliament (MP), Dr Ranee Narah from 1999-2003. Construction of the airport had finished by 2003, and the terminal was inaugurated by then Union Civil Aviation Minister Syed Shahnawaz Hussain.
At present, the Lilabari airport in Lakhimpur is connected to Kolkata and Guwahati by an Air India Regional service 4 times a week: on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Friday.Starting from 15 January 2019, a direct Spicejet flight from Lilabari to Kolkata began service on a daily basis and from 31 March 2019 a direct daily flight to Guwahati has been started by Spicejet thus making Lilabari Airport 4th major Airport in Assam.
Airlines and destinations
|Alliance Air||Guwahati, Kolkata, Pasighat , Tezpur|
|SpiceJet||Guwahati , Kolkata (both suspended indefinitely)  |
- "N Lakhimpur upbeat over increased flights". Assam Tribune. Archived from the original on 30 May 2011. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- "Lilabari Airport". lakhimpur.nic.in. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- "SpiceJet to add 12 new flights, to launch Hyderabad-Colombo service." Economic Times. Accessed 5 March 2019.
- "SpiceJet flight schedules". www.spicejet.com.
- "Assam: Now, SpiceJet to connect Lilabari airport with Kolkata." EastMojo. Accessed 26 December 2018.
Media related to Lilabari Airport at Wikimedia Commons