Liliana del Carmen Estefan
Liliana Del Carmen Estefan García
March 20, 1967
|Occupation||Show Host, Model|
Lili Estefan was born on March 20, 1966 in Santiago de Cuba. Lili's father is José Estefan (b. 1945). Upon losing her mother at the age of ten, Lili emigrated to the United States with her widower father and younger brother Juan Emilio (b. 1967). She is the paternal niece of music producer Emilio Estefan, whose wife is singer Gloria Estefan.
Estefan first came to the spotlight in 1986, when she was hired by Univision to participate as a model on the television show Sábado Gigante. She quickly became a favorite of the audience and the show host, Don Francisco, himself (as he admitted in his 2002 autobiography). Estefan even appeared on Francisco's program "Don Francisco Presenta" on numerous occasions.
El Gordo y la Flaca
Estefan has co-hosted Univision’s El Gordo y la Flaca with Raúl De Molina since 1998. The program can be seen every weekday at 4 P.M. EST. Estefan earned her nickname "La Flaca" ("The Skinny Girl") from the show.
Mira Quien Baila
- "Lili Estefan, la más emocionada por la boda de su hermano Juan". HOLA USA (in Spanish). 2018-06-05. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- The National Archives at Atlanta, Georgia; Atlanta, Georgia; ARC Title: Petitions for Naturalization, compiled 1913 - 1991; NAI Number: 578688; Record Group Title: Records of District Courts of the United States
- "Lili Estefan: A Fully Realized Woman - Nexos Latinos". Nexos Latinos. 2016-04-11. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- "Lili Estefan pasó una velada junto al hombre más especial de su vida: su papá". hola.com (in Spanish). 2018-07-21. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- "Univision's Lili Estefan got served divorce papers. She was not expecting this". Miami.com. 2018-05-03. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- "Univision star Lili Estefan announces she is separating from her husband". Miami.com. 2017-09-15. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- "Lili Estefan". IMDb. Retrieved 2018-10-09.