A list builder, also known as a dual list, dual listbox, disjoint listbox, list shuttle, shuttle, swaplist and two sided multi select is a graphical control element in which a user can select a set of text values by moving values between two list boxes, one representing selected values and the other representing unselected ones. Moving values back and forth is usually accomplished through buttons reading "Add" and "Remove", rather than by dragging and dropping them. The widget can sometimes also include the ability to rearrange the selected values.
- Tidwell, Jenifer (2005). Designing Interfaces. Sebastopol, CA: O'Reilly Media. p. 235. ISBN 978-0-596-00803-1.
- List builders, Microsoft Developer Network
- dual listbox demo, ZK documentation
- JSFiddle Dual ListBox
- disjointlistbox, Incr Tcl documentation
- rich:listShuttle component, JBoss
- Shuttle and Reorder, Oracle Browser Look and Feel Guidelines
- swaplist package, tcllib package documentation
- two sided multi select, jquery plugin
|This graphical user interface article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|