FM 800 begins at an intersection with FM 2520 southwest of San Benito. The highway travels in a northwest direction and has an intersection with FM 509 and FM 1479 in Rangerville. FM 800 runs in a westward direction before turning to the north at FM 3067 near La Feria. The highway runs in a predominately northward direction along Bass Boulevard and briefly enters Harlingen where FM 800 meets I-2/US 83. FM 800 continues to run north before ending at intersection with SH 107 between Santa Rosa and Combes.
FM 800 was designated on July 20, 1948, running from US 83 near La Feria to SH 107. Later that year on November 23, the highway was extended south and eastward to FM 509. On July 15, 1949, FM 800 was extended eastward to Sam Houston Boulevard, which later became FM 2520 on October 31, 1957.
Farm to Market Road 801 (FM 801) is located entirely in Cameron County.
FM 801 begins at an intersection with FM 800 in the southernmost part of Harlingen. The highway travels in a northeast direction along Ed Carey Drive before ending at I-69E/US 77/US 83. Ed Carey Drive continues north past here as Loop 499.
FM 801 was designated on July 20, 1948, running from US 77 to a point 4.5 miles to the southwest. On June 8, 1949, the highway was extended farther southwest to FM 800. On August 1, 1963, FM 801 was extended another mile along Ed Carey Drive into Harlingen; this section was later cancelled on May 21, 1979 when Loop 499 was created.
FM 802 was initially designated on July 20, 1948, consisting of a segment from US 83 eastward to SH 48. On November 23, 1948, a westward extension to US 281 was added, and the eastern extension to FM 511 occurred on November 20, 1951. Originally, FM 802 followed Coffee Port Road through Brownsville, but the route was relocated to a more northerly alignment on May 20, 1975.
On June 27, 1995, the official designation of the route was changed by TxDOT to Urban Road 802 (UR 802); as with other urban roads, the route continues to be signed as FM 802.
FM 803 was designated on July 20, 1948, running from Olmito to SH 100. The highway was extended farther north and west to FM 106 on November 23, 1948. The section of FM 803 between US 83 and FM 511 was removed from the state highway system on February 26, 1957. On November 10, 1967, the portion from FM 2358 (this section became part of FM 106 and the rest became part of FM 1847) west to FM 106 (this section was renumbered FM 2925) was transferred to rerouted FM 106. A new routing of FM 803 to I-69E/US 77 was constructed and was designated on December 13, 2018.
Farm to Market Road 807 (FM 807) is located in Dallam and Hartley counties.
FM 807 begins at an intersection with US 87/US 385/FM 998 in Hartley. The highway travels in a northern direction before turning to the east at County Road I before turning back to the north at FM 3422. FM 807 has an overlap with FM 281 before entering into Dallam County. After entering Dallam County, FM 807 has an overlap with FM 297. The highway continues to travel north and has a brief overlap with US 54 through the town of Conlen. FM 807 travels through the Rita Blanca National Grassland before ending at an intersection with US 287 in Kerrick near the Oklahoma state line.
FM 807 was designated on July 20, 1948, running from US 54 in Conlen northward 2.5 miles to the Rita Blanca National Grassland. On July 14, 1949, the highway was extended southward 5.5 miles from Conlen to a road intersection. On May 23, 1951, FM 807 was extended farther south to FM 297. The highway was extended farther north 6 miles through the Rita Blanca National Grassland on November 21, 1956. FM 807 was extended farther north 4.4 miles on October 31, 1957 before being extended again to US 287 on February 27, 1958. On December 18, 1959, the highway was extended farther south into Hartley County to US 87/US 385 in Hartley, replacing all of FM 1712 and FM 2029 in the process.
Farm to Market Road 808 (FM 808) was located in Dallam County. No highway currently uses the FM 808 designation.
FM 808 was designated on July 20, 1948, running from US 87 near Dalhart to a point 13.3 miles (21.4 km) northwest of there. On December 16, 1948, the highway was extended 9.3 miles (15.0 km) to the Texas/New Mexico state line. On April 30, 1955, FM 808 was signed (but not designated) as SH 102. On August 29, 1990, FM 808 was cancelled, as the designation of SH 102 was official.
Farm to Market Road 813 (FM 813) is located entirely in Ellis County.
FM 813 begins at an intersection with FM 878 in Waxahachie and runs in a slight northeast direction along Brown Street. FM 813 crosses US 287 near Waxahachie High School and runs close to several subdivisions before leaving the town. The highway runs in a northeast direction and intersects with FM 387. At an intersection with FM 983 southwest of Ferris, FM 813 turns to the southeast and runs through the town of Palmer where it meets I-45. The highway ends at an intersection with FM 660 southwest of Bristol.
FM 813 was designated on July 20, 1948, running from Rockett to Grove Creek at a distance of approximately 10 miles. Later that year on November 23, the highway was extended southwestward to US 77 in Waxahachie. On July 15, 1949, FM 813 was extended to FM 660 southwest of Bristol. The last change came on January 27, 1950 when the section between US 77 and FM 878 in Waxahachie became a part of FM 878.
Farm to Market Road 814 (FM 814) is located in Fannin and Grayson counties.
FM 814 begins at an intersection with SH 160 north of Desert. The highway travels in an eastern direction and briefly turns to the north between Grayson County Road 4460 and County Line Road. FM 814 has a brief concurrency with SH 121 in eastern Trenton before ending at an intersection with Bus. US 69/FM 815 near the town's square.
FM 814 was designated on August 26, 1948 along its current route. There have been no changes to the highway since then.
Farm to Market Road 817 is located in Bell County. It runs from UR 93 northeast to IH 35/US 190.
FM 817 was designated on February 25, 1954 from SH 317 in Belton, northeast over old US 81 to US 81 (now IH 35) southwest of Temple. On January 31, 1974 a section from SH 317 east 0.3 miles was transferred to FM 93. On October 27, 1977 a 0.2 mile section along Midway Drive was added while the old route of FM 817 became FM Spur 817 (FS 817). On June 27, 1995 the entire route, including the spur, was transferred to UR 817. On June 26, 2014 FS 817 was removed from the highway system and returned to the city of Temple.
The original FM 817 was designated on June 1, 1948 from SH 350, 2.2 miles northeast of Big Spring north via Richland to a county road intersection. On November 30, 1949 the road was extended north 2.1 miles to the Borden County line. FM 817 was cancelled on October 27, 1953 and transferred to FM 669.
The first use of the FM 819 designation was in Howard County, from US 87, 13 miles north of Big Spring, west to the Martin County line. FM 819 was cancelled on June 29, 1950 and became a portion of FM 846.
The next use of the FM 819 designation was in Hunt County, from FM 513 north of Campbell southwest to FM 499 southwest of Campbell. FM 819 was cancelled on May 1, 1965 and transferred to the newly-created SH 50.
FM 823 was designated on January 27, 1948, from SH 73 to Port Acres. FM 823 was extended southeastward 0.5 miles on December 17, 1952. On May 27, 1992, FM 823 extended north to FM 365. On August 26, 1993, the section north of SH 73 was transferred to the new Spur 93. On June 27, 1995 the entire route was transferred to UR 823. On March 26, 2009, the remainder of UR 823 from SH 73 southeast 0.5 miles was cancelled, because of the lack of people driving on UR 823. The roadway was obliterated.
FM 823 (erroneous designation in Brown County)
Farm to Market Road 823 (FM 823) was located entirely in Brown County in Brownwood.
FM 823 went from FM 45, crossing FM 3064 and ending at an intersection with Asbury Street.
FM 823 was erroneously designated on October 27, 2005 from FM 45, crossing FM 3064 and ending at an intersection with Asbury Street, replacing the part of FM 3064 north of that street. It was determined shortly before March 30, 2006 that FM 823 (see above) still existed, so the number was changed to FM 2376 on March 30, 2006.
The original FM 830 was designated on September 29, 1948 from US 90, 2.5 miles east of Del Rio, north to Val Verde County Airport. FM 830 was cancelled on September 23, 1959 and removed from the highway system when the airport ceased operations.
FM 835 begins at an intersection with Avenue A in eastern Lubbock. The highway travels eastward along 34th Street until an interchange with Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, where FM 835 turns southeast with 34th Street becoming Southeast Drive. FM 835 turns east at 50th Street, where it intersects with Spur 331. FM 835 runs east along 50th Street and crosses Loop 289 before leaving the city limits of Lubbock. The highway turns south at an intersection with FM 1729/FM 3523 near Ransom Canyon and Buffalo Springs Lake. FM 835 runs south and passes just west of Buffalo Springs Lake, where the highway briefly runs through a canyon. FM 835 continues to run south before ending at an intersection with US 84 northwest of Slaton.
FM 835 was first designated on September 29, 1948, running from US 84 near Slaton to US 84 near Lubbock, now Spur 331. On October 30, 1957, the highway was extended further northwest to Avenue A, which was then the current route of US 87 in Lubbock. On June 27, 1995, the section of FM 835 from Avenue A in Lubbock to Loop 289 was internally re-designated as Urban Road 835 by TxDOT. On February 25, 2010, the section from Spur 331 via Southeast Drive and 34th Street to Business US 87 was cancelled, and FM 835 was instead extended via 50th Street to I-27.
The first use of the FM 845 designation was in Culberson County, from SH 54 at Van Horn east to Culberson County Airport. FM 845 was cancelled on September 28, 1949 as the county refused to enter an agreement covering construction.
The second use of the FM 845 designation was in Sherman County, from FM 289 (now SH 15), 14 miles east of Stratford, south to a road intersection. Seven months later the road was extended 6 miles south to FM 1573. FM 845 was cancelled on September 17, 1952 and transferred to FM 119.
The third use of the FM 845 designation was in Smith County, from SH 31 west of Tyler north and east to FM 1803 northeast of Tyler. On October 26, 1954 the road was extended 8 miles south, east and north to SH 64/FM 1803 east of Tyler, forming a partial loop. FM 845 was cancelled two months later and became a portion of FM 1803 (now Loop 323).
The second use of the FM 847 designation was in Terry County, from US 380 at Gomez north and west to a road intersection. On November 20 of that same year the road was extended 3 miles south to another road intersection. On December 17, 1952 the road was extended 3.2 miles to US 62. FM 847 was cancelled on February 24, 1953 and transferred to FM 300.
The first use of the FM 862 designation was in Irion County, from US 67, 3.5 miles north of Mertzon, northward 9 miles. FM 862 was cancelled nine months later and became a portion of FM 853 (now RM 853).
The second use of the FM 862 designation was in Red River County, from SH 37 near Albion west to Blakeney. On August 24, 1955 the road was extended northwest 1 mile. On November 9, 1960 a 2.4 mile section from near Blakeney Community east to SH 37 was transferred to FM 195. The remainder of FM 862 was cancelled on May 24, 1962 and transferred to FM 410.
The second and final use of the FM 863 designation was in Webb, LaSalle and Duval counties, from the Webb/LaSalle County line east via Encinal and southeast to SH 202 (now US 59) west of Freer as a replacement of a section of FM 133. On September 21, 1955 a 9.8 mile section from US 83 east to the Webb/LaSalle County line was added. On January 22, 1958, FM 863 was signed, but not designated, as part of SH 44. FM 863 was cancelled on August 29, 1990 as the designation of FM 863 as part of SH 44 became official.
Farm to Market Road 865 is located in Harris and Brazoria counties. It runs from US 90A south to UR 518.
FM 865 was designated on September 13, 1984 on the current route as the result of a district requested replacement of a section of FM 518. The only change was on June 27, 1995 when the entire route was transferred to UR 865.
The next use of the FM 865 designation was in Crockett County, from SH 163, 2.5 miles north of Ozona, to the Vaughn Oil Field. Six months later the road was extended 9.2 miles to RM 33 (now US 190). On December 15, 1959 the designation was changed to RM 865. RM 865 was cancelled on May 16, 1984 and transferred to SH 137.
Farm to Market Road 870 (FM 870) was located in Crane and Upton counties.
FM 870 was designated on October 29, 1948 from US 67 in Rankin northwest 8.8 miles to a road intersection. On May 23, 1951 the road was extended northwest 8.8 miles. The road was extended another 11.6 miles to the Crane County line on December 18, 1951. The same day the road was extended 2.7 miles to SH 51 (now US 385). On May 21, 1953, FM 870 was signed (but not designated) as SH 329. FM 870 was cancelled on August 29, 1990 and officially designated as SH 329.
Farm to Market Road 878 (FM 878) is located entirely in Ellis County.
FM 878 begins at an intersection with US 77 in Waxahachie. The highway runs in a slight southeast direction along Marvin Avenue and has an intersection with FM 813 just a few blocks east of US 77. FM 878 turns at a nearly 90 degree angle and Marvin Avenue becomes Hackberry Street. The highway turns onto Cleaver Road and meets FM 879 at its interchange with US 287. FM 878 exits the Waxahachie city limits and runs through rural areas of Ellis County before ending at an intersection with FM 813 in western Palmer. The highway acts as a more direct and shorter route between Waxahachie and Palmer over FM 813.
FM 878 was designated on October 29, 1948, running from US 77 in Waxahachie to FM 813 in Palmer. There have been no changes to the route since then.
FM 880 was originally designated from SH 36 north 7.5 miles (12.1 km) to Cottonwood. On September 5, 1951, FM 880 was rerouted over FM 1079 from FM 880's current junction with FM 1079 to US 80 (now I‑20). The old route of FM 880 from FM 1079 west to Cottonwood was renumbered as FM 1079, swapping the alignments of the routes. On January 28, 1953, FM 880 extended north to US 380 (now SH 6), replacing FM 1832 on that route. On July 15, 1957, FM 880 extended north over part of Loop 318 to FM 576, and the rest of Loop 318 became a spur of FM 880. On March 22, 1960, the section of FM 880 from SH 36 north 0.75 miles (1.21 km) was transferred to SH 206.
The original FM 881 was designated on November 23, 1948 from FM 136, 0.5 mile south of the Aransas County line, east to SH 35 (now Business SH 35-L) in Rockport. On October 26, 1954 the road was extended west 16.2 miles to US 181 east of Sinton. On March 24, 1958 the road was extended west 15.5 miles to SH 9 (now IH 37) southeast of Mathis, replacing FM 894 and part of FM 630 and creating a concurrency with US 181. On May 7, 1970 the road was extended east 0.3 miles to Loop 70. On December 22, 1992 a 38.8 mile section of FM 881 from IH 37 to FM 1069 was transferred to the newly-created SH 188, leaving only the section from SH 188 southwest of Rockport northeast to Business SH 35-L. On June 29, 1993 this section was cancelled and transferred to FM 1069 when it was rerouted.
The original FM 886 was designated on January 23, 1948 from an intersection with SH 123 via Panna Maria to the west end of the Cibolo Creek bridge as a replacement of Spur 129. On July 14, 1949 the road was extended 3.5 miles to an intersection with SH 80 at Helena. FM 886 was cancelled on January 6, 1950 and became a portion of FM 81.
Farm to Market Road 890 (FM 890) is located entirely in Wichita County, traveling mostly in Wichita Falls.
FM 890 begins at I-44/US 277/US 281 in northern Wichita Falls. The highway travels along Airport Drive in a mostly eastern direction and has a junction with Spur 325. FM 890 continues to run in an eastern direction through rural areas of the city and turns northeast at SH 240. The highway turns back east at McKinley Road, passes south of the Wichita Falls Municipal Airport, and exits the city before ending at an intersection with FM 171.
The current FM 890 was designated on November 24, 1959, running from Spur 325 eastward to Loop 165 (now SH 240) at a distance of 0.7 miles (1.1 km). The highway was extended 1.5 miles (2.4 km) eastward from Loop 165 to FM 171 on June 20, 1961. FM 890 was extended 0.5 miles (0.80 km) westward from Spur 325 to US 277/US 281 (now part of I-44) on May 6, 1964. The entire highway was internally re-designated as Urban Road 890 by TxDOT on June 27, 1995.
The first FM 890 was designated on November 23, 1948, running from SH 72 7 miles northeast of Three Rivers, southward to Ray Point at a distance of 1.4 miles (2.3 km). The highway was cancelled and removed from the state highway system in 1949.
FM 890 was designated a second time on May 23, 1951, traveling from FM 490 at Hargill to SH 107 at La Blanco at a distance of 10.5 miles (16.9 km). The highway was cancelled on December 12, 1956, with the mileage being transferred to FM 493.
FM 891 was designated on November 23, 1948 from SH 286/SH 358 south of Corpus Christi to SH 9 (now IH 37), 1.5 miles west of Corpus Christi. FM 891 was cancelled on April 24, 1958 and transferred to SH 358.
FM 894 was designated on November 23, 1948 from FM 630, 5.5 miles west of Sinton, west to SH 9 (now IH 37) southeast of Mathis. FM 894 was cancelled on March 24, 1958 and transferred to FM 881 (now SH 188).