List of cities in Oregon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oregon is a state located in the Western United States. All population data is based on the 2010 census and the Census Bureau's annual estimates. All area data is based on the 2010 US Gazetteer files.
List of incorporated cities ranked by population
- Beaver Hill
- East Portland
- St. Johns
- West Salem
- "Incorporated Places and Minor Civil Divisions: Oregon". Population Census. 2010 United States Census. 2011-07-18. Retrieved 2011-08-24.
- "Annual Estimates of the Resident Population for Incorporated Places: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2015". Census.gov. May 2016. Archived from the original on October 19, 2016. Retrieved May 23, 2016.
- "US Gazetteer files 2010". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2012-07-14. Retrieved 2012-12-21.
- Portland State University Population Research Center (December 18, 2015), Certified Population Estimates 2015 (XLS), archived from the original on September 19, 2016, retrieved September 18, 2016. Greenhorn is omitted from the Census Bureau estimates.
- Clackamas County (n.d.), Damascus disincorporation, archived from the original on July 22, 2016, retrieved August 4, 2016.
- Harbarger, Molly (May 1, 2019), "Oregon Court to Damascus: You're a city whether you like it or not", Oregonlive.com, archived from the original on May 3, 2019, retrieved May 3, 2019.
- De Young v. Brown, 297 Or App 355 (Oregon Court of Appeals May 1, 2019).
- McArthur, Lewis A.; McArthur, Lewis L. (2003) . Oregon Geographic Names (7th ed.). Portland, Oregon: Oregon Historical Society Press. pp. 373, 440. ISBN 978-0875952772.
- Voss, David K. (July 30, 1993), National Register of Historic Places Registration Form: Cottage Grove Downtown Commercial Historic District (PDF), retrieved October 14, 2017.