List of restaurants in Iceland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of notable restaurants in Iceland.
Restaurants in Iceland
- Hótel Búðir – hotel that originally opened as a guesthouse and fish restaurant. The hotel was completely destroyed by a fire on February 21, 2001, and now has 28 bedrooms and a restaurant that seats 80 people.
- Dill – New Nordic cuisine restaurant in Reykjavík
- Perlan – landmark building in Reykjavík. The top (fifth) floor (fifth floor) of Perlan houses a restaurant Út í bláinn and a café Kaffitár
- ROK – A seafood restaurant in Reykjavík owned by the notable Icelandic actor, Magnús Scheving and his wife, Hrefna Björk Sverrisdóttir
- Serrano – chain of Tex Mex restaurants in Iceland and in Stockholm, Sweden
- Lucy Gillmore (21 April 2007). "24-Hour Room Service: Hotel Budir, Iceland". The Independent. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
- Media related to Restaurants in Iceland at Wikimedia Commons