Longsang Zhuang (Chinese: 隆桑壮语) is an underdescribed Northern Tai language spoken in Longsang Township 隆桑镇, Debao County, Guangxi, China.
Although its autonym and exonym are both jaːŋA1-G, it is completely distinct from Yang Zhuang, a Central Tai language (Liao 2016:377).
Within Longsang Township 隆桑镇, Debao County, Guangxi, China, Longsang Zhuang is spoken in the following villages (Liao 2016:377-382).
- Sanhe (三合屯; faːk˧kaw˧˩ in Zhuang), Qiaotou Village (桥头村)
- Qiaonan (桥南屯 tɕawC1 kɔːŋC1 in Zhuang) village, Qiaotou Village (桥头村)
- Daji Village (大吉村)
- Longtan (龙坛屯; luŋ˧˩taːn˥ in Zhuang), Longtan Village (龙坛村)
- Longyuan (龙苑屯), Longtan Village (龙坛村)
- Liao Hanbo. 2016. Tonal development of Tai languages. M.A. dissertation. Chiang Mai: Payap University.