Look at Them Beans is the 52nd album by country singer Johnny Cash, released in 1975 on Columbia Records. Following an unsuccessful attempt with the previous album, John R. Cash to update Cash's sound with a new set of session musicians (including members of Elvis Presley's stage band), Look at Them Beans reinstated The Tennessee Three as Cash's core session group.
The cover depicts him with his son, John Carter Cash, while the back cover features a dedication to Johnny Cash by his wife, June Carter Cash.
The album reached #38 on the Country Album Chart, while the title track, as the only released single, peaked at #17.
|2.||"What Have You Got Planned Tonight, Diana"||Dave Kirby||4:05|
|3.||"Look at Them Beans"||Joe Tex||2:58|
|4.||"No Charge"||Harlan Howard||3:17|
|5.||"I Hardly Ever Sing Beer Drinking Songs"||Johnny Cash||2:40|
|6.||"Down the Road I Go"||Don Williams||2:28|
|7.||"I Never Met a Man Like You Before"||Johnny Cash||3:00|
|8.||"All Around Cowboy"||Len Pollard, Jack Wesley Routh||2:50|
|9.||"Gone"||Helen Carter, June Carter Cash||2:16|
|10.||"Down at Drippin' Springs"||Johnny Cash||2:25|
- Johnny Cash - vocals, guitar
- Bob Wootton, Jerry Hensley, Pete Wade, James Colvard, Dave Kirby, Kelso Herston, Glenn Keener - guitar
- Marshall Grant, Henry Strzelecki, Joe Allen - bass
- WS Holland, Kenny Malone, Jerry Carrigan, Willie Ackerman - drums
- Bobby Thompson - guitar, banjo
- Curly Chalker - steel guitar
- Johnny Gimble, Buddy Spicher, Marcy Gates, Marjorie Gates, Tommy Jackson - fiddle
- David Briggs, Earl Poole Ball - piano
- Shane Keister - keyboards
- George Tidwell, George Cunningham - trumpet
- The Nashville Edition - vocals
Album - Billboard (North America)
Singles - Billboard (North America)
||"Look at Them Beans"