Luis Diaz (politician)
Luis M. Diaz is a former New York State Assembly member for the 86th district, first elected in 2002 (when the district was first formed). He is a Democrat. He stepped down in the 2008 elections.
In 2008, he resigned as New York State assemblyman to take a community affairs position in the administration of Gov. David A. Paterson. Currently Luis is the head of the Supreme Court. Luis has five children Kim, Luis Jr., Drew, Mia, and Drew.
- "General results". Gotham Gazette.
- Kappstatter, Bob (9 September 2002). "DEMS FIGHT TO FINISH DAY OF RECKONING BEFORE PRIMARY VOTE". New York Daily News.
- "Assembly District 86". Gotham Gazette. 23 October 2002.
- Kappstatter, Bob (26 August 2008). "Democratic Party knew about Castro's rap". New York Daily News.
- Luis Diaz. VoteSmart.
- A New Dominican Face in Bronx Politics, Nelson Castro. Jonathan P. Hicks. July 25, 2008. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
|New York Assembly|
| New York State Assembly, 86th District
|This article about a member of the New York State Assembly is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|