|Initial release||October 2001|
|6.15.2 (February 25, 2018) [±]|
|Phoebe 0.18.0 (September 21, 2018) [±]|
|Engine||Gecko, Trident, WebKit|
|Operating system||macOS, iOS, Windows, Android|
|Available in||28 languages|
Lunascape is a web browser developed by Lunascape Corporation in Tokyo, Japan. It is unusual in that it contains three rendering engines: Gecko (used in Mozilla Firefox), WebKit (used in Apple's Safari), and Trident (used in Microsoft Internet Explorer). This feature is common only to the Avant web browser. The user can switch between layout engines seamlessly.
Lunascape is available for Windows and Android platforms, as well as for iPad and iPhone.
Lunascape was released in October 2001 while the founders were in college. As the browser became popular, Hidekazu Kondo established the Lunascape Corporation in August 2004 while pursuing a PhD. Hidekazu Kondo then became the CEO of Lunascape Corporation. Additionally, Lunascape was selected as an "Exploratory Software Project" commissioned by the Japanese government.
Lunascape introduced its browser internationally in December, 2008.
- doublebasskartik (2018-02-25). "Lunascape 6.15.2 has released". lunascapeblog.wordpress.com. Lunascape Corporation. Retrieved 2019-01-26.
- lunablogadmin01 (2018-09-25). "Lunascape Phoebe V0.18.0 has been Released (09/21/2018)". lunascapeblog.wordpress.com. Lunascape Corporation. Retrieved 2019-01-26.
- "Download Lunascape". Lunascape.tv. Archived from the original on 2012-03-31. Retrieved 2012-03-20. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Needleman, Rafe (2008-11-24). "Have it all: Lunascape, the browser with three engines | Webware - CNET". News.cnet.com. Retrieved 2012-03-20.
- "Lunascape Browser: Firefox, Internet Explorer And Chrome All-In-One". TechCrunch. 2008-11-25. Retrieved 2012-03-20.
- "Lunascape Founders". Lunascape.tv. Archived from the original on 2012-03-03. Retrieved 2012-03-20. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "CNET Japan". V.japan.cnet.com. Retrieved 2012-03-20.
- "Lunascape opens subsidiary in Silicon Valley". Asiajin. 2008-06-17. Retrieved 2012-03-20.
- "Lunascape Corporate Info". Lunascape.tv. 2004-08-26. Archived from the original on 2012-03-14. Retrieved 2012-03-20. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This Web-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|