|Builder:||M. Beatty & Sons Ltd., Welland, Canada|
|Identification:||IMO number: 8745345|
|Class and type:||Former Ministry of Game & Fisheries for the Province of Ontario (1922–1940) tugboat|
|Length:||24.39 m (80 ft 0 in)|
|Beam:||6.1 m (20 ft 0 in)|
|Draught:||3 m (9 ft 10 in)|
|Speed:||11 knots (20 km/h; 13 mph)|
Miseford is 80 feet long, 20 feet wide and has a draught of 9.42 feet. It displaces 114 gross tons and was originally powered by a triple-expansion steam engine with two coal-fired boilers (make, size, and info unknown). The hull is riveted plate steel from when the tug was originally made. This tug was originally built for Alvin J. Misener & Erwin G. Tedford (owned from 1915 to 1922); then it was in possession of the Minister of Game & Fisheries for the Province of Ontario (from 1922 to 1940). Since then it has been sold a few times, until 2005, when it was purchased by Thunder Bay Tug Services.
On November 4, 1965 the Miseford was driven aground by strong winds in the St. Marys River. It was "salvaged" in 1966,. the tug was rebuilt and re-powered with a Detroit Diesel Quad-71 power pack, which has 4 Detroit Diesel 6-71 marine engines producing approximately 900 hp, mounted on a single gearbox in 1953, 2 Caterpillar D311 (4-cylinder) diesel generators producing 30 KW each, and a Perkins 4-cylinder diesel hydraulic pump to power the hydraulic bow thruster.
- "MISEFORD - 8745345 - TUG". Maritime-Connector.com. Retrieved 2013-01-14.
- "Miseford Registry and Rig Information". Historical Collections of the Great Lakes: Vessel Database, Bowling Green State University. Retrieved 2013-01-14.
- "Shipwrecks: Welland built MISEFORD still sailing". The Old Niagara News. 2010-11-03. Retrieved 2013-01-14.