|No. 46 Free agent|
|Born:||August 1, 1990|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Weight||226 lb (103 kg)|
|High school||Winton Woods|
|*Offseason and/or practice roster member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
Bomar played high school football as an outside linebacker and wide receiver at Winton Woods High School from 2006 to 2008. He was a team captain for two years and was named Most Valuable Player in 2008.
From 2009 to 2012, Bomar played for the Cincinnati Bearcats of the University of Cincinnati as a linebacker and on special teams. Over four seasons, he totaled 223 tackles, one sack, one interception, and one touchdown.
Bomar was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League on April 28, 2013 as an undrafted free agent. He was released on August 25. Bomar worked out with the Cincinnati Bengals in early September 2013, but the Bengals did not sign him.
On May 27, 2014, Bomar was signed by the Calgary Stampeders. He spent time on the practice squad roster before being activated for the Week 4 game against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. He played three games and recorded two special teams tackles and a fumble recovery in his rookie year. Bomar was active for the Grey Cup. He was released by the Stampeders on May 25, 2015.
- "Maalik Bomar". MaxPreps. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "MAALIK BOMAR". Cincinnati Bearcats. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "Maalik Bomar". Fox Sports. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- Kirkendall, Josh (11 September 2013). "Bengals also worked out linebackers Etienne Sabino and Maalik Bomar". Cincy Jungle. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "Maalik Bomar". Calgary Stampeders. Archived from the original on 19 April 2015. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- Sgaggi, Nic (17 July 2014). "BOMAR TO MAKE CFL DEBUT". Stampeders.com. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "Transactions". Calgary Stampeders. Retrieved 20 June 2015.