This article possibly contains original research. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|• Total||53.05 km2 (20.48 sq mi)|
|Elevation||38 m (125 ft)|
|• Density||1,800/km2 (4,700/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
676121, 676122, 676123
As of 2011[update] India census, Manjeri had a population of 97104. Males constitute 49% of the population and females 51%. Manjeri has an average literacy rate of 95.8%, higher than the national average of 74.04%:
Manjeri is located at  It has an average elevation of 38 metres (124 feet)..
- District Hospital, Manjeri
- List of hospitals in Manjeri
- Manjeri (State Assembly constituency)
- Malappuram (Lok Sabha constituency)
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Manjeri
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Manjeri.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Manjeri.|