Manor Independent School District
|Manor Independent School District|
|Superintendent||Dr. Royce Avery|
|Students and staff|
Manor Independent School District is a public school district based in Manor, Texas (USA). The current superintendent is Dr. Royce Avery. In addition to Manor, the district also serves a wide section of Austin, and additional portions of Pflugerville, Elgin, Webberville, and Taylor. In 2009, the school district was rated "academically acceptable" by the Texas Education Agency.
Samsung Austin Semiconductor and Applied Materials Austin, located in Austin, Texas and in the Manor Independent School District, have developed strong partnerships with Manor ISD, with increased support of STEM initiatives and building an effective mentoring program.
In May 2013, former President Barack Obama visited Manor New Tech High School as part of his jobs and opportunity tour. Manor New Tech High School specializes in Science, Technology Engineering, and Math (STEM).
High schools (grades 9-12)
- Manor High School
- Manor New Technology High
- Manor Excel Academy
Middle schools (grades 6-8)
- Decker Middle
- Manor Middle
- Manor New Technology Middle
Elementary schools (grades PK-5)
- Blake Manor Elementary
- Bluebonnet Trail Elementary
- Decker Elementary
- Manor Elementary
- Oak Meadows Elementary
- Pioneer Crossing Elementary
- Presidential Meadows Elementary
- Shadow Glen Elementary
- "2009 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2015-10-25.
- "Regional School Districts and the City of Austin." City of Austin. March 2013. Retrieved on August 4, 2016.
- "President Obama set to visit Manor New Technology High School this week". Statesman.com. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Manor Independent School District.|