|Public limited company|
|Traded as||LSE: MSLH|
|Industry||Natural stone and concrete hard landscaping|
|Headquarters||Elland, West Yorkshire.|
|Andrew Allner (Chairman)|
Martyn Coffey (CEO)
|Revenue||£490.1 million (2018)|
|£64.8 million (2018)|
|£51.6 million (2018)|
Marshalls plc is a United Kingdom based manufacturer of natural stone and concrete hard landscaping products, supplying the construction, home improvement and landscape markets. It is based in Elland, West Yorkshire. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange, and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
The company was established by Solomon Marshall in 1890. The company acquired Stancliffe Stone for £10 million in June 2001. Marshalls was acknowledged as a Superbrand for the eighth year running in 2017.
The company is also a manufacturer and supplier of water management systems, street furniture and innovative landscape protection products. It operates its own quarries and manufacturing sites throughout the United Kingdom. It also operates Marshalls NV in Belgium, covering Benelux and Northern France.
The Marshalls Register of approved Landscape Contractors and Driveway Installers is a national network of over 1,150 recommended professionals. Although the contractors are not employed by Marshalls, they agree to abide by the Marshalls installation guidelines and are vetted by Marshalls assessors. The network has an annual awards ceremony.
- "Annual Report 2018" (PDF). Marshalls. Retrieved 18 March 2019.
- "MSLH Marshalls PLC". London Stock Exchange.
- Henryk Zientek (4 March 2014). "Marshalls plc named one of Britain's Superbrands". huddersfieldexaminer. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- "Marshalls buy Stancliffe Stone for £10 million". naturalstonespecialist.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Marshalls voted Business Superbrand for Eight Years running".
- Amilia Stone. "Marshalls plc 16.8% Potential Upside Indicated by Jefferies International". DirectorsTalk Interviews. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- "Marshalls Celebrates Register Member Success". Pro Landscaper Magazine.