Martin Luther King Jr. station (Los Angeles Metro)
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (March 2017)
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||Mid 2020 (projected)|
Martin Luther King Jr. is an under construction light rail subway station in the Los Angeles County Metro Rail system. It will be served by the Crenshaw/LAX Line. The light rail line will link the shopping mall to the Los Angeles International Airport The station will serve the Baldwin Hills and Leimert Park sections of Los Angeles. It is currently under construction and is slated to open in 2020.
- Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza shopping mall
- Marlton Square's Baldwin Hills medical facility.
- Crenshaw Medical Arts Centre office building.
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (January 2, 2015). "Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project". Metro.
- Broverman, Neal (January 22, 2018). "An Early Look at All the Artwork Coming to the Metro Crenshaw Line Los Angeles Magazine". Los Angeles Magazine. Retrieved April 21, 2019.