Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Indigenous cryptocurrency: Affective capitalism and rhetorics of sovereignty in First Monday (3 October 2016, Volume 21, Number 10) by Cindy Tekobbe and John Carter McKnight
- Decolonization in a Digital Age: Cryptocurrencies and Indigenous Self-Determination in Canada in Canadian Journal of Law and Society (1 April 2017, Volume 32, Issue 1, pp. 19-35) by Christopher Alcantara and Caroline Dick
- Landry, Alysa (March 3, 2014). "9 Questions Surrounding MazaCoin, the Lakota CryptoCurrency: Answered". Indian Country Today. Retrieved March 20, 2018.
- Browning, Lynnley. "Oglala Sioux hopes Bitcoin alternative, MazaCoin will change economic woes". Newsweek. Retrieved 13 April 2016.
- Petronzio, Matt. "Why Square commissioned this stunning short film about Native American youth". Mashable. Retrieved 2019-01-06.