Mean Dog Blues
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Mean Dog Blues|
|Directed by||Mel Stuart|
|Produced by||George Lefferts|
Charles A. Pratt
|Written by||George Lefferts|
|Music by||Fred Karlin|
|Cinematography||Robert B. Hauser|
|Edited by||Houseley Stevenson Jr.|
|Distributed by||American International Pictures|
A friend driving under the influence seriously injures a child. Paul Ramsey, a singer, offers to take the rap in court, only to be double-crossed and sentenced to five years in prison. He ends up with other inmates treated sadistically by a brutal prison official who makes them train his vicious attack dogs.
- Gregg Henry as Paul Ramsey
- Kay Lenz as Linda Ramsey
- Scatman Crothers as Mudcat
- Tina Louise as Donna Lacey
- George Kennedy as Captain Omar Kinsman
- Felton Perry as Jake Turner
- Gregory Sierra as Jesus Gonzales
- James Wainwright as Sergeant Wacker
- William Windom as Victor Lacey
- "Mean Dog Blues". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved March 1, 2016.
- "Mean Dog Blues (1978) - Mel Stuart - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie". AllMovie. Retrieved 9 May 2018.