This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Meenambakkam
- Kendriya Vidyalaya DGQA
- Government Adi Dravida Welfare Higher Secondary School
- Civil Aviation School
- Little Flower School (till UKG or Sr KG)
- Kalyanamayee Primary and Nursery School (Till 5th)
- Jain School (CBSE Board)
- Prince Matriculation school and A. M. Jain College
Meenambakkam has consistently voted in favor of the DMK since the 1980s. In 2016, Jayanthi Thenarasu began serving as the councilor and M.R. Vaidyalingam (ex MLA Tamabaram) has played a major role in improving the infrastructure of Meenambakkam.
Meenambakkam has several theatres: Velan and Vetrivel (also known as Ranga theatre), Janatha Theatre Pallavaram, Vetri, and Rakesh in Chrompet and recently PVR had launched its new Multiplex theatre at Thirusoolam Named PVR Grand Galada.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Meenambakkam.|
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
- "Meenambakkam City Population Census 2011 - Tamil Nadu". www.census2011.co.in. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- Tejonmayam, U (3 November 2016). "Direct metro from Koyambedu to airport starts". The Times of India. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
|This Chennai location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|