Meenmutty Falls, Wayanad
|Meenmutty Falls, Wayanad|
Meenmutty Falls Wayanad
|Longest drop||1000 ft|
Meenmutty Falls is located 29 km from Kalpetta in Wayanad District in the state of Kerala, India. It is a three-tiered waterfall with a height of 300 metres. Meenmutty is a combination of Malayalam words Meen (fish) and Mutty (blocked). Meenmutty Falls can be reached thorough a 2 km hike though the jungle from the Wayanad-Ooty road.  Meenmutty waterfalls are dangerous during rainy seasons due to high inflow and many people have drowned since 1991.
- "Major Waterfalls". Keralatourism.org.
- "Meenmutty Falls". Retrieved 1 April 2007.
- "Wayland Outdoor". Archived from the original on 23 October 2006. Retrieved 1 April 2007.
- "Oh, what a fall!". The Hindu. Archived from the original on 3 January 2007. Retrieved 1 April 2007.
- "Software engineer drowns in waterfall; colleague missing". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. The Times of India. 3 October 2013. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Meenmutty Falls, Wayanad.|
|This article related to a location in Wayanad district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This waterfall-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|