Mexborough Greyhound Stadium
|Location||Mexborough, South Yorkshire|
The stadium was constructed on farmland north of the town of Mexborough and was accessed from tracks heading from Adwick Road (from the west) and Harlington Road (from the south). The stadium is believed to have been constructed during the 1930s and applied for a betting licence in 1935 under the 1934 Betting and Lotteries Act.
The track closed during 1965 and was demolished to make way for housing.