Michel Mitrani (1930 - 1996) was a French film director and screenwriter. He was the founder of the Festival International de Programmes Audiovisuels. His 1974 film Les Guichets du Louvre was entered into the 24th Berlin International Film Festival.
- L'Invite Clandestin (Director) (1990)
- Monsieur de Pourceaugnac (Director) (1985)
- Un Balcon En Foret (Director) (1979)
- Les Guichets du Louvre (Director/Screenwriter) (1974)
- La Nuit des Bulgares (Director/Screenwriter) (1971)
- La Cavale (Director/Screenwriter) (1971)
- "IMDB.com: Awards for Black Thursday". imdb.com. Retrieved 2010-07-04.
|This article about a French film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|