Ministry of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs
(Redirected from Ministry of Justice and Legal Affairs (Zimbabwe))Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Ministry of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs is a government ministry, responsible for courts in Zimbabwe. The incumbent minister is Ziyambi Ziyambi and the deputy minister is Jessie Majome.
List of Ministers
- Eddison Zvobgo (18 April 1982 – 18 April 1985)
- Emmerson Mnangagwa (1989 – July 2000)
- Patrick Chinamasa (July 2000 – 11 September 2013)
- Emmerson Mnangagwa (11 September 2013 – 9 October 2017)
- Happyton Bonyongwe (9 October 2017 – 2 November 2017)
- Ziyambi Ziyambi (since 2 November 2017)
- "Mugabe swears in 19 deputy ministers, 5 Ministers of State". NewZimbabwe.com. 20 Feb 2009. Archived from the original on 2009-02-23. Retrieved 2009-02-20.
|This article about government in Zimbabwe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to the law of Africa or of an African country is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|