Mizoram Co-operative Apex Bank
|Founded||31 July 1982|
|Headquarters||Aizawl, Mizoram, India|
|T Lalmuanpuii (Chairperson)|
Number of employees
The bank was established on 31 July 1982 , as a state co-operative bank with a share capital of ₹16.53 lakh (equivalent to ₹2.3 crore or US$340,000 in 2018). Mizoram State Rural Livelihoods Mission signed a memorandum of understanding with Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank on 17 February 2018 to help self-help groups.
The Bank has operations in Saiha, Lawngtlai, Lunglei, Champhai, Serchhip, Kolasib, Mamit, Main Branch, Dawrpui Branch, New Market Branch, Bawngkawn Branch and Cooperative Centenary Branch. The Bank at present has 1037 share-holder cooperative societies with the Government of Mizoram as of 30 September 2013[update] and has a present total staff strength of 166 employees. The Mizoram Apex Bank has given loans to over 11,483 people in the state of Mizoram.
- "MzSRLM leh MCAB thawkho dawn". Vanglaini. Retrieved 20 December 2018.
- "Apex Bank Serchhip Branch". Retrieved 20 December 2018.
- "Mamit Apex Bank". mamit.nic.in. Retrieved 20 December 2018.
- "Bank Profile". Mizoram Apex. Retrieved 20 December 2018.
- "MCAB-in mi 11,483 hnenah loan an pe tawh". vanglaini.org. Retrieved 20 December 2018.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This bank and insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|