Mohan Estate metro station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Block B, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Badarpur, New Delhi, 110076|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Operated by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
Platform-1 → Escorts Mujesar
Platform-2 →Kashmere Gate via Lal Qila
|Structure type||Elevated, Double-track|
|Opened||January 14, 2011|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
|Passengers (2015)||6,454/day |
200,059/ Month average 
Mohan Estate is an elevated station on the Violet Line of the Delhi Metro. It is located between Sarita Vihar and Tughlakabad stations and close to the financial and industrial region of Mohan Estate in South Delhi.
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Towards →Escorts Mujesar|
|Northbound||→Towards ←Kashmere Gate|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
|Mohan Estate metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2017)
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (May 2018)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – Descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Mohan Estate metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|