|Location||840 Keene Rd|
Winchester, New Hampshire 03470
|Owner||Norman Wrenn, Jr.|
|Major events||Whelen All-American Series|
Northeastern Midget Association
Iron Mike Memorial
Valenti Modified Racing Series
|Length||0.25 mi (0.40 km)|
The track hosts various races for regional touring series, including the Valenti Modified Racing Series, the Granite State Pro Stock Tour, the Northeastern Midget Association and NEMA Lites, and ISMA Supermodifieds.
The venue was owned by Larry Cirillo and Fred Pafumi from 1984 to 2018. Cirillo made the decision to purchase the track after taking the win in a season-ending 100-lap modified race in September of the previous year.
In late 2018, Cirillo and Pafumi reached an agreement to sell the track to Nashua-based businessman Norman Wrenn Jr. after ironing out applications for various permits and licenses. Improvements to the property, including replacement of all bleachers, was announced alongside the sale. Longtime employee Michelle Cloutier was kept on as operations manager, and former racer Jeff Zuidema was brought on as a special advisor. Zuidema was previously employed as director of competition for Thompson Speedway, before stepping down in 2014.
- Valenti Modified Racing Series
- Firecracker 100
- Northeastern Midget Association
- Iron Mike Memorial
- Granite State Pro Stock Tour
- JBH 100
- International Supermodified Association
- NASCAR K&N Pro Series East
- Busch 150 (1988–1995)
- NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour
- Monadnock 200 (1986–1990, 2010–2016)
- "Events". Monadnock Speedway. Monadnock Speedway. Retrieved 23 May 2019.
- Cloutier, Michelle (18 December 2018). "Monadnock Speedway Has A New Owner For 2019 Season". Race Pro Weekly. Retrieved 23 May 2019.
- Courchesne, Shawn (11 January 2014). "Jeff Zuidema Leaves Racing Management Position At Thompson Speedway". RaceDayCT. E-Media Sports. Retrieved 23 May 2019.