Morgan Hill station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Morgan Hill station in September 2012
|Location||17300 Depot Street|
Morgan Hill, California
|Owned by||Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board|
|Line(s)||UP Coast Subdivision|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Connections|| VTA: 121, 168, 185|
Monterey–Salinas Transit: 55
|Bicycle facilities||Lockers available|
|Fare zone||Fare zone 6|
|Opened||July 1, 1992|
|Passengers (2018)||237 per weekday 11.3%|
Morgan Hill is a Caltrain station located in the downtown area of Morgan Hill, California. The station is only served during weekday peak hours, with northbound trains in the morning and southbound trains in the evening.
- SMA Rail Consulting (April 2016). "California Passenger Rail NETWORK SCHEMATICS" (PDF). California Department of Transportation. p. 13.
- Duncan, Mark (October 4, 2005). "The San Francisco Peninsula Railroad Passenger Service: Past, Present, and Future" (PDF). pp. 18, 92. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 18, 2018.
- "2018 Annual Count Key Findings Report" (PDF). Caltrain. 2018.
- "TAMC Selects LAN as Part of Construction Management Team for Salinas Rail Extension". Mass Transit. 3 January 2018. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- Media related to Morgan Hill station at Wikimedia Commons
- Caltrain - Morgan Hill
- VTA - Morgan Hill Caltrain Station
|This Santa Clara County, California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|