Location of Movico in Mobile County, Alabama.
|• Total||0.78 sq mi (2.03 km2)|
|• Land||0.78 sq mi (2.03 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
|Elevation||52 ft (16 m)|
| • Estimate |
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||123539|
|U.S. Decennial Census|
Residents are zoned to Mobile County Public School System campuses. Residents are zoned to Citronelle High School. The community was formerly in the attendance boundary of the Belsaw/Mr. Vernon K-8 school in Mount Vernon, which closed in 2016.
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Jul 17, 2017.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Movico". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- "2010 CENSUS - CENSUS BLOCK MAP: Movico CDP, AL." U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on November 27, 2018.
- "Citronelle High School Attendance Zone." Mobile County Public School System. Retrieved on November 27, 2018.
- A copy of the school's attendance boundary, as the file "Belsaw Mt. Vernon.pdf", is available from the Mobile County Public School System Student Support Services Department. This file was previously available online (see "Elementary Attendance Zone Maps(A-I)" "Belsaw Mt Vernon" but the link is broken)
- Devoe, Emily (2016-05-24). "Mobile County School Board Votes to Close Two Schools". WKRG. Retrieved 2018-11-27.
|This Alabama state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|