|Governing Body||Kollam Municipal Corporation|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Website||Kollam Municipal Corporation|
Mulamkadakam or Mulangadakam/Mulamkadakom is a neighbourhood of Kollam (Quilon) city, India. It is situated at the northern region of the city. Mulamkadakam is the 7th ward of Kollam Municipal Corporation which is in Sakthikulangara zone of the city. Devi temple at Mulamkadakam is very famous in the state. Kerala University's University Institute of Technology centre is situated at Mulamkadakam.
National Highway-47 is passing through Mulamkadakam. It is a prime residential commercial area in Kollam city. One of the public cemeteries of Kollam city is situated at Mulamkadakam. Mulamkadakam is coming under Thirumullavaram post office range. This place is also an important education centre of the city. The one and only Kendriya Vidyalaya in Kollam city is situated at Mulamkadakam. Apart from that, a higher secondary school and a University Institute of Technology(UIT) centre are situated at Mulamkadakam. So many temples and mosques are there in the surrounding areas of Mulamkadakam. It is very close to Thoppilkadavu boat yard, Collectorate of Kollam, Thirumullavaram Beach and Anandavalleeswaram temple.
- Kollam KSRTC Bus Station - 2.6 km
- Kollam Junction railway station - 4.7 km
- Kollam Port - 2.3 km
- Thirumullavaram Beach - 2.3 km
- Kollam Beach - 4 km
- Paravur - 24.8 km
- "Councils - Kollam City Corporation". Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Building Permit Management System - Kollam Corporation". Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Courses available in UIT Mulamkadakam, Kollam - Kerala University". Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Former Bar council president dead - The Hindu". Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Roof of school building caves in - The Hindu". Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "KVs in India". Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA, KOLLAM". Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Infrastructure development tops Kollam MP's fund allocation - The Hindu". Retrieved 30 December 2014.
|This article related to a location in Kollam district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|