Type of site
|Available in||English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian|
|Founder(s)||Alessandro Petazzi, Claudio Bellinzona, Fabio Zecchini, Paolo Giulini|
|Alexa rank||76,079 (Global, 11/2017)|
Musement is an online platform for activities, tours, museums, shows and art events which launched in March 2014  a service initially focused in Europe and then progressively expanding to the rest of the world. Musement aggregates third-party activities and tickets for users to book online. Tour suppliers have access to upload and manage various activities through the platform. The company's offers are available via website, iOS and Android. Once a customer books an activity, he or she receives a digital voucher or e-ticket for the reservation which can be saved on their device or printed. The company has four major competitors in this market, Viator (acquired by TripAdvisor), GetYourGuide, Berlin-based startup, Klook, Hong Kong-based startup, and Peek.com, a U.S.-based startup. The headquarters are located in Milan.
Founded in mid-2013, Musement is an Italian-based start-up that secured funding from 360 Capital Partners (previously invested in YOOX, MutuiOnline), Italian Angels for Growth and other investors in September 2013. It closed $10 millions in Series B funding in 2016. Musement acquired Triposo in October 2017.
- "Holidays can be a breeze". Livemint. 2014-05-13. Retrieved 2014-06-16.
- "Musement Launches iOS App And Prepares To Disrupt Global Tour-Booking Market | Startupbusiness Network". En.startupbusiness.it. Archived from the original on 2014-04-22. Retrieved 2014-06-16.
- "Startup pitch: Well funded Musement helps travelers skip queues at top sights". Tnooz. 2014-06-09. Retrieved 2014-06-16.
- "Tours and Activities Site GetYourGuide Secures a $75 Million Funding Round". Skift. 2017-11-02. Retrieved 2017-11-20.
- "Leading Companies in Tours and Activities Emerge But There Is Still a Vast Sprawl of Competitors Below". Skift. 2017-10-11. Retrieved 2017-11-20.
- "Venture Capital and Startups made in Italy: Musement raises €690k from 360 Capital Partners and IAG (Italian Angels for Growth) to expand internationally". Venturecapitaly. 2013-10-31. Retrieved 2014-06-16.
- "La startup Musement raccoglie 690mila euro". Il Sole 24 ORE. Retrieved 2014-06-16.
- "Musement, a "digital travel companion" and ticketing platform, raises $10M Series B". Techcrunch. Retrieved 2016-11-15.
- Fox, Linda (10 October 2017). "Consolidation in tours and activities as Musement acquires Triposo". TNooz. Retrieved October 10, 2017.
- "TUI group acquires italian startup Musement".