|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
- Total Population: 30,762
- As of 2001[update] India census, Muttil South had a population of 19467 with 9652 males and 9815 females.
- As of 2001[update] India census, Muttil North had a population of 11,295 with 5,650 males and 5,645 females.
- 19 wards are in panchayath. main is 3,19 ward pariyaram and chilanjichal
- muttil is near kalpetta and develop very fast with kalpetta
Muttil is 76 km by road from Kozhikode railway station and this road includes nine hairpin bends. The nearest major airport is at Calicut. The road to the east connects to Mysore and Bangalore. Night journey is allowed on this sector as it goes through Bandipur national forest. The nearest railway station is Mysore. There are airports at Bangalore and Calicut.
- "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 10 December 2008.
|This article related to a location in Wayanad district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|