NHPC Chowk metro station
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (August 2016)
|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Block A, DLF Industrial Area, Sector 32, Faridabad, Haryana 121003|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Operated by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
Platform-1 → Escorts Mujesar
Platform-2 →Kashmere Gate via Lal Qila
|Structure type||Elevated, Double-track|
|Opened||September 6, 2015|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
NHPC Chowk is an elevated station on the Violet Line of the Delhi Metro. It is located between Sarai and Mewla Maharajpur station on the line from 6. The station draws its name from NHPC Limited-A PSU whose head office is located at a stone's throw from the station.
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Towards →Escorts Mujesar|
|Northbound||→Towards ←Kashmere Gate|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
|NHPC Chowk metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2||Gate No-3|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2016)
- List of Delhi Metro stations
- Transport in Delhi
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Delhi Suburban Railway
- Delhi Monorail
- Delhi Transport Corporation
- Faridabad district
- New Delhi
- National Capital Region (India)
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation
- List of rapid transit systems
- List of metro systems
- "PM Modi set to launch Faridabad corridor on September 6". IBN Live. PTI. 27 August 2015. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – Descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "NHPC Chowk metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|