National Highway 102B (India)
NH 102B at Ngopa zero point
|Auxiliary route of NH 2|
|Length||323 km (201 mi)|
National Highway 102B, commonly referred to as NH 102B is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 2. NH-102B traverses the states of Manipur and Mizoram in India. It is also called Guite road locally.
- "New highways notification dated March, 2012" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 10 July 2018.
- "National highway 102B route substitution" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 10 July 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 10 July 2018.
- "Unserviceable Condition of National Highway-102B in Manipur". Press Information Bureau - Government of India. 21 February 2014. Retrieved 10 July 2018.
- "JAC Starts Repairing Guite Road at Churachandpur in Manipur". Northeast Today. Retrieved 10 July 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|