National Highway 10 (India)
|Length||174 km (108 mi)|
|South end||Siliguri, West Bengal|
|North end||Gangtok, Sikkim|
|States||West Bengal, Sikkim|
National Highway 10 (NH 10) is a national highway in North East India that connects Indo/Bangladesh border via Siliguri to Gangtok. It passes through the Indian states of West Bengal and Sikkim.
NH10 starts from Indo/Bangladesh border connecting Fulbari, Siliguri, in W.B. connecting Sivok, Kalimpang and terminating at Gangtok in the State of Sikkim.
- List of National Highways in India
- List of National Highways in India by state
- National Highways Development Project
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- "Route substitution (ammendments) for national highways 10 and 717" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|