National Highway 116B (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
Contai - Digha highway 2015
|Length||91 km (57 mi)|
|States||West Bengal: 91 km (57 mi)|
National Highway 116B (NH 116B) starts from Nandakumar, Purba Medinipur district (junction with NH 41) in West Bengal and ends at Chandaneswar, Balasore district in Orissa. The highway is 91 km (57 mi) long. The road passes through Contai and Digha. 
- List of National Highways in India (by Highway Number)
- List of National Highways in India
- National Highways Development Project
-  Start and end points of National Highways-Source-Government of India
- "New highways notification dated February, 2012" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 9 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 9 July 2018.
-  NH network map of India
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Highway 116B.|
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|