National Highway 116 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||52.7 km (32.7 mi)|
|North end||Kolaghat, West Bengal|
|SH 4 Rajgoda|
NH 116B Nandakumar
|South end||Haldia, West Bengal|
|Kolaghat - Mecheda - Nandakumar - Haldia|
National Highway 116 (NH 116) is a National Highway of India entirely within the state of West Bengal that connects Kolaghat in Purba Medinipur district with Haldia in Purba Medinipur district. The total length of NH 41 is 51 km (32 mi). NH-116 is a spur road of National Highway 16.  The primary purpose of this national highway is to provide connectivity to Haldia Port. Previously this route was numbered as National Highway 41.
- List of National Highways in India (by Highway Number)
- List of National Highways in India
- National Highways Development Project
- "New National Highways notification - GOI" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- "National Highways Starting and Terminal Stations". Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. Retrieved 2 December 2012.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- "NH 116 route notification" (PDF). Retrieved 10 March 2019.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|