National Highway 118 (India)
Tata Steel view from Adityapur toll bridge
|Auxiliary route of NH 18|
|Length||17 km (11 mi)|
National Highway 118 is a national highway of India. It connects Asanbani and Jamshedpur in the state of Jharkhand. At 17 km (11 mi) length, it is one of the shortest national highways in India. Before renumbering of national highways, route of NH-118 was part of old national highway 32. It is a spur road of National Highway 18.
- List of National Highways in India by highway number
- List of National Highways in India by state
- National Highways Development Project
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NH 118 (India).|
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|