National Highway 129A (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||179 km (111 mi)|
National Highway 129A, commonly referred to as NH 129A is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 29. NH-129A traverses the states of Manipur and Nagaland in India.
- "New highways notification dated March, 2014" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "Substitution notification for renaming of NH 102C to NH 129A dated June, 2014" (PDF). Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "Five new national highways in Nagaland". Nagaland Post. Archived from the original on 17 May 2018. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "Annual Administrative Report 2016 - 17 (National Highways)" (PDF). Nagaland Public Works Department. Retrieved 19 July 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|